21 Jul Invisalign vs. Braces
At Euksuzian Orthodontics, our goal is to give each and every patient that walks into our office the beautiful smile they’ve always desired. As your trusted orthodontist in Medford,
NJ, we accomplish this through a wide range of advanced orthodontic treatments. We understand that every patient has different needs, which is why we supply each one with the orthodontic treatment that’s perfect for them and their lifestyle. Two of our most popular treatments are braces and Invisalign. Allow us to take the opportunity to explain why each one may be the right choice for you.
Why You Should Choose Braces
Some of the reasons why you should consider braces as your orthodontic treatment of choice include the following:
- Braces offer a proven and effective treatment method that’s been time-tested.
- There are many different types of braces to choose from, some of which offer a more discreet form of orthodontic treatment.
- They are cemented onto your teeth, meaning that you never have to worry about losing them or remembering to wear them.
- Braces are good for more complicated orthodontic treatment problems.
- They’re a less expensive treatment option.
Why You Should Choose Invisalign
Some of the benefits of choosing Invisalign as your orthodontic treatment are:
- The aligners used in Invisalign are clear and transparent, meaning that your orthodontic treatment will be virtually invisible.
- The aligners are removable, meaning that you can brush and floss normally.
- In addition, you don’t have to avoid any foods because you just take out the aligners before you eat.
- The plastic in Invisalign allows for a more comfortable treatment process.
So Which One Is the Best?
Each form of orthodontic treatments has its clear advantages, so there’s no definitive answer to this question. It depends entirely on a patient’s wants and needs as to which treatment would be best for him or her.
We encourage you to stop by sometime for a consultation so we can decide which one would be perfect for you.
Contact Euksuzian Orthodontics, A Premier Orthodontic Practice!
If you still have questions about braces and Invisalign, we encourage you to contact our office during our normal business hours. You can reach our Medford office at (609) 654-0600. We’re also happy to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation appointment for you. We can’t wait to help you achieve a straighter and healthier smile!